SAVE UP TO 50% on golf in France with Golf O Max vouchers!
Golf O Max voucher books are the leading French golf discount scheme, entitling buyers to substantial reductions on green fees and sometimes other services (accomodation and meals, for example) at nearly half the golf courses in France, as well as selected destinations in Belgium, Italy, Luxemburg, The Netherlands, Morocco, Portugal, Spain and Switzerland. In all, 434 courses will accept Golf O Max vouchers in 2015.
Each book costs just £39.00 plus P&P and contains more than 1300 detachable vouchers, with discounts ranging from 2-for-1 green fees to 50% off a single green fee, 3-for-2, 25% off, or fixed amount reductions on the advertised visitor green fee.
With an average green fee saving of over £24 per voucher, the cost of the book can be recovered after using just two of the 1300 coupons, and the book is intended to be shared with friends and family as the vouchers are not nominative, so you can get maximum value from your purchase at well over 400 courses!
Almost half of the 360 French courses in the scheme offer either 2-for-1 or 50% off single green fees, and the partner courses cover the whole of France (see map at left), so you are sure to find low cost golf nearby wherever your travels take you around the country.
Although some courses do restrict use of the vouchers to certain months of the year, days of the week or times of day, many of them place no limits at all on their usage, and you will find the exact conditions of use at your chosen club on the pages for each participating course in our Course Guide to France.
Among the venues on offer are many fine and famous courses. For example, the renowned Golf National just outside Paris, home of the French Open and a nominee as a future Ryder Cup host can be played on Mondays all year round at a 50% discount on the visitor fee. The St Omer Golf Club, a short distance from Calais, Boulogne and Dunkirk across the Channel, and venue of an annual European Tour event, can be played most of the year at 25% off. And the prestigious Blue Green group of courses all offer discounts to Golf O Max voucher holders, including 2-for-1 green fees at certain clubs.
The Golf O Max book and vouchers are - for the time being, at least - in French, but don't worry! We have already translated all the key information for you on our course pages, and you can click here for a short glossary of phrases you will find in the book with the English translation - just print it off and you'll have no problems.
If you're a golfer and love to travel in France, Golf O Max is your ideal companion to help you indulge your passion to the full while saving money, leaving more for shopping, eating and drinking!
Terms & Conditions
Using Golf O Max could hardly be simpler.
All participating courses are clearly marked with a - GOLF O MAX - on the regional listings, as well as on the course page itself, just below the 'Visitors' information, where you will also find full details of any restrictions that may apply at that particular club.
1. Please telephone your chosen golf club in advance to arrange your tee times, and let them know that you will be using Golf O Max. Tee times are subject to availability and conditions as laid down by each club.
2. Read any requirements and restrictions carefully for the golf club you intend to visit. Certain clubs may require a handicap certificate or impose other requirements such as soft spikes only. These are listed in the course directory, though it's also wise to double check exactly what the club requires when booking.
3. Simply present yourself at the club on the appointed day with your Golf O Max book. Please do not remove the coupons from the book in advance - the club will do this. Coupons that have been detached from the book may not be accepted by the club.
4. After handing over the relevant vouchers, pay the balance of the green fee due (on the basis of the standard published visitor fee) and you're away!
5. Please observe the dress code of each club you intend to visit. Failure to do so may result in you being refused access to the course and/or the clubhouse.
6. Please note that Golf O Max vouchers cannot be used cumulatively in conjunction with other discount schemes, such as local or regional Golfpasses.
7. The books and coupons are not nominative, so you can if you wish pass on your book to friends on your return from France if they are planning a break of their own, to use the remaining discounts.
The Golf O Max book of over 1000 vouchers costs £39.00 each, plus please add £3.50 to each order for postage and packing (£6.00 for orders outside the UK).
BY CHEQUE : You can order by post, making cheques payable to "GolfToday". Please send your remittance and your name and full address to:-
ONLINE: You can order online using your credit card via our secure server by clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find out which golf courses participate in this scheme?
Is there a membership fee to join Golf O Max?
Can we just turn up at a course with our vouchers and play?
Do the vouchers expire?
Are the vouchers transferable?
How many of us can play together under the scheme?
Do I need a handicap certificate to use the vouchers?
My friend is a member at a participating club. Can I get the
discount on a member's guest green fee?
How much can I save with Golf O Max vouchers?
How quickly will I receive my vouchers if I order online?
How many books can I order?
How often can I play using GOLF O MAX?
I don't speak or read French. How will I use the book or communicate with a golf club?
What if I have more questions?
GOLF O MAX RELATED INFORMATION