Royal Dornoch Golf Club
Royal Dornoch Golf Club, Golf Road, Dornoch, IV25 3LW
21.51 °C light rain
Bookings 01862 810219
C'ship -18, Struie -18
45m N of Inverness, off A9, E side of town
The golfers of Dornoch formed a Club in 1877 which became Royal in 1906 courtesy of King Edward VII. Old Tom Morris was responsible for extending the original 9 holes layout to 18 holes in 1866.
The C'ship course as it now stands is a final remodelling largely the work of George Duncan with influence from Robbie Grant the then Head Greenkeeper after the 2nd world war.