World Cup Course (Nicklaus Course)
The "World Cup Course" (Nicklaus Course) No. 1 Mission Hills Road, Shenzhen, China Office Address: 29th Floor 9 Queen's Road Central, HK
32.82 °C scattered clouds
+86 755 2802 0888
Fairway Turf -Sea Paspallum
Green Turf -Tiff Eagle
• Restaurants (International cuisine), 5-Star Hotel, Service Apartment, Business Meeting Rooms and Event Rooms
• Shoe/Clubs/Carts/Daily Locker Rental, Bag Storage (For Members Only)
• Swimming Pool, Billiard Room, Gym, La Quinta Spa, Foot Reflexology, Badminton Courts (indoor & outdoor), 51 floodlit Tennis Courts, Archery Field, Children Playground (indoor & outdoor)
• China's only David Leadbetter Golf Academy
• Six spectacular driving ranges scattered throughout Shenzhen, Dongguan and the Faldo Course.
Jack Nicklaus - 1994
Named in honor of the 41st World Cup of Golf which it hosted in 1995.