Keperra Golf Club
Keperra Golf Club 44 Duggan Street, Keperra QLD 4054
22.45 °C light rain
+61 7 3355 7744
27 holes played as a combination of three courses, the Old Course holes 1 to 18, the North Course holes 10 to 27 and the West Course holes 19 to 27 then holes 1 to 9.
The Golf Course was founded by Capt Robert H. Cottam in 1931 and was originally called Enoggera Golf Club, with the name changing to Keperra Golf Club in 1940.