Cleveland Golf Club
Cleveland Golf Club, Majuba Road, Redcar, North Yorkshire, TS10 5BJ
18.51 °C scattered clouds
Professional's Shop - 01642 471798
18 - A true Championship links course
Situated on the beautiful North East coastline, 8m E of Middlesborough, at N end of Redcar
Established in 1887, it is the oldest course in the county of Yorkshire. A few architects have had involvement in the design of the golf course, the most famous being Harry S Colt, and then in 2000 Donald Steel designed three new holes.