Inveraray Golf Club
Inveraray Golf Club, North Cromalt, Inveraray, Argyll, PA32 8XT
11.86 °C light rain
9-hole parkland course with spectacular views over Loch Fyne and the surrounding hills. A "very testing but fairly level course".
The original course was situated in the grounds of Inveraray Castle and was opened in 1893. The course was closed at the start of the Second World War. The new course was opened on the 19th of June 1993 by the Duke Of Argyll.