Royal Dornoch Golf Club

Royal Dornoch Golf Club, Golf Road, Dornoch, IV25 3LW

4.11 °C overcast clouds

Sun

5.13°C

4.11°C

Mon

2.34°C

2.34°C

Tue

3.6°C

3.6°C

Wed

4.63°C

4.63°C

Thu

4.78°C

4.78°C

Fri

3.17°C

3.17°C

Telephone

Bookings 01862 810219

Holes

C'ship -18, Struie -18

Location

45m N of Inverness, off A9, E side of town

Course Designer

The golfers of Dornoch formed a Club in 1877 which became Royal in 1906 courtesy of King Edward VII. Old Tom Morris was responsible for extending the original 9 holes layout to 18 holes in 1866.
The C'ship course as it now stands is a final remodelling largely the work of George Duncan with influence from Robbie Grant the then Head Greenkeeper after the 2nd world war.