Dunfermline Golf Club - Known locally as Pitfirrane
Dunfermline Golf Club, Crossford, Dunfermline, KY12 8QW
2.82 °C light rain
Clubhouse / Secretary: 01383 723534
Pro Shop / Tee Bookings: 01383 729061
Tea & Coffee
2m W on A994
Directions from Edinburgh: Cross Forth Road Bridge, Junction 1 (A921/A985/M90).
- /M90). Branch left (signposted Kincardine Bridge) and at roundabout take 1st exit A985, junction with B980.
- At roundabout take 2nd exit (heading Kincardine Bridge)
- At Bridge: Turn right onto Waggon Road
- At Lights Turn Left onto Main Street, take Second Left into Dunfermline Golf Club.
Directions from Glasgow: From A80 at junction 5 (M876).
- Branch left M876 (signposted Kincardine Bridge), Motorway Terminal Roundabout.
- Take 3rd exit A876, continue over Kincardine Bridge:A985 (signposted Forth Road Bridge)
- At roundabout take 2nd exit heading A994 (signposted Dunfermline). Continue forward onto Cairneyhill Road - A994.
JR Stutt - Founded in 1887.