Hamilton Golf Club
Hamilton Golf Club, Riccarton, Ferniegair, Hamilton, ML3 7UE
13 °C light rain
1.5m S of Hamilton on A72
Originally founded in 1892, the course was first located on a site near the now demolished Hamilton Palace, former home of the Dukes of Hamilton. In 1925 the club moved to its present site and the new course layout was designed by James Braid.