This is custom heading element
Port Glasgow Golf Club, Devol Farm, Port Glasgow, PA14 5XE
15.1 °C light rain
18-hole moorland course
Tea & Coffee
Situated around 20 miles west of Glasgow on the west coast of Scotland and on the banks of the River Clyde.
Established in 1895 making it one of the oldest clubs in the county, initially as a 9 hole course before being expanded to 18 holes (par 64) in 1920. It remained that way for 54 years until in 1974 was expanded to include "The Field" adding 5 holes .the 5th, 6th, 7th,8th and 9th and therefore allowing many of the original 18 to be redesigned and lengthened into a new layout which remains to this day.