West Middlesex Golf Club
West Middlesex Golf Club, Greenford Road, Southall, UB1 3EE
13.67 °C few clouds
020 8574 3450 / 1800 (Pro/Teetimes)
W side of town centre on A4127 off A4020
James Braid - 1891
The Club was initially located in the grounds of Twyford Abbey and its original name was Ealing Golf Club. In 1893 the name was changed to the present one and the Club was moved to its current location in Greenford.