Biggar Golf Club
Biggar Golf Club, The Park, Broughton Road, Biggar, ML12 6AH
2.26 °C broken clouds
18 - Parkland course
Situated to the South of Biggar on the B7016, Broughton Road.
Biggar Golf club was on established on 13th June, 1895. The course was known as "Langlees", the home of Lord and Lady Clydesmuir. In 1901 a new course was laid out at Heavyside, to the South East of the town.
In 1907 a new golf course was established at the present location. This course of nine holes was opened by Old Tom Morris. In 1922 the course was extended to eighteen holes.