Bruntsfield Links Golfing Society
Bruntsfield Links Golfing Society, The Clubhouse, 32 Barnton Avenue, Edinburgh, EH4 6JH
8.61 °C overcast clouds
Secretary 0131 336 1479, Clubhouse 0131 2006, Pro 336 4050
18-hole parkland course with spectacular views over the Firth of Forth and Fife beyond
Tea & Coffee
The club is located on the north-west side of Edinburgh, a 10 minute drive from both the city centre and Edinburgh Airport, and close to the main A90 trunk road between Edinburgh city centre and the Forth Bridge.
The course was initially designed by Willie Park Jnr, one of the founders of golf course architecture. Subsequent revisions by Dr Alistair MacKenzie in 1921-22 and Fred Hawtree between 1972-74.